More about Mélanie Nylund
Mélanie M. Nylund joined Riopelle Group Professional Corporation in June, 2011, after she received her call to the Bar. Mélanie graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Laws degree (French Common Law Program) and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alberta.
Areas of Practice
- Mélanie is fully bilingual and is focusing her practice on Family Law, Real Estate Law and Wills and Estates.
- Mélanie has experience in Family Law files pertaining to cohabitation, marriage, and separation agreements, divorces, assistance with support, custody and access issues and other related family matters.
- Member of the Collaborative Family Law Practice, offering a safe and dignified environment to reduce conflict and settle disputes respectfully and collaboratively without going to court.
- Mélanie has been involved with Estate planning, including Last Will and Testaments, Powers of Attorney, Codicils and Trusts, and Corporate Wills (Secondary Wills).
- Experience in residential real estate matters, including sales, purchases and refinances.
- Mélanie is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and Business Networking International.