11 Holland Ave
Ottawa ON K1Y 4S1
More about Alison Boyce
Alison Boyce joined the Family Law Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP in 2018 after gaining extensive experience at a boutique family law firm in Ottawa. Alison’s practice focuses exclusively on family law and divorce cases and she is experienced in litigation, negotiation, mediation and dispute resolution. Her approach is solutions based and practical.
Alison’s expertise encompasses complex divisions of property, income disputes, child and spousal support, other financial aspects of family law as well as high conflict parenting and mobility matters. She also has experience advising spouses and lawyers on bankruptcy and family law issues, interjurisdictional issues and Hague Convention matters. She has extensive experience negotiating, drafting and reviewing all forms of domestic contracts including Marriage Contracts, Cohabitation Agreements and Separation Agreements.
Alison is regularly recommended by other lawyers and former clients. She focuses on achieving what is best for her clients and works hard to build a relationship of trust. She offers practical legal advice to ensure her clients make informed decisions.
- Presenter at CCLA Family Law Institute Conferences
- Guest lecturer at University of Ottawa Law School
- Guest speaker at Women’s Business Network in Ottawa
- Awarded the Inaugural Fellowship for the Legal Ethics and Professionalism Speaker Series
- Contributed to the leading book titled “Solicitor-Client Privilege”
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2015
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2014
- B.A., Carleton University, 2011
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- County of Carleton Lawyers’ Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Carleton University Alumni Association
- University of Ottawa Alumni Association
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation